If you use HubSpot, the monthly product updates are a must to keep track of, so you can stay up-to-date with all the new features, tools and changes to the platform.
Below we've recapped what's happened since May 21, 2020.
HubSpot Product Updates
In this blog, we will go through each update below in more detail:
Video Conference Extension API - June 2, 2020
- New Features for Enhanced Slack App for Account-Based Collaboration - June 15, 2020
- Keep Tabs on How Your Content Changes With Activity Logs - June 17, 2020
- Manage Business Cards in HubSpot with New HubSpot-Built App for Sansan - June 23, 2020
- An Improved Google Doc Import Experience in the Blog Editor - June 23, 2020
For all the additional updates that were from May, feel free to watch the video below:
- Account-based Marketing
- Field Level Edit Permissions
- Increased Reporting Limits
- Hubspot in Dutch
- CMS Hub Enterprtise
- Domain Secutityy Settings
- Activity Logging API
- Serverless Functions
- Event Registration
- Attachments in Jira
- Marketing Email
- Expanded Ads Reporting
HubSpot Updates In June 2020
Video Conference Extension API
*HOT TIP: learn more about the video conference extension API.
*This update is now live and available to all HubSpot users.
New Features for Enhanced Slack App for Account-Based Collaboration
*Now live and available to all Sales and Marketing Hub Professional & Enterprise customers
Keep Tabs on how Your Content Changes With Activity Logs
All you have to do is add activity logs into account defaults.
Manage Business Cards in HubSpot with New HubSpot-Built App for Sansan
An Improved Google Doc Import Experience in the Blog Editor
That concludes our June 2020 HubSpot Product Updates.
Want to get caught up on previous updates? Here's a list from the past.
- May 2020
- April 2020
- March 2020
- February 2020
- January 2020
- December 2019
- October 2019
- September 2019/ Inbound
- Sneak Peak at Inbound 2019
- July 2019
- June 2019
For more information, you can always book a complimentary 30-min chat with us about any of your HubSpot needs.
Topics: HubSpot Product Updates